As one of the biggest european construction groups STRABAG has been operating in Switzerland since 1995. The first project was the construction of the Lötschberg Basetunnel, a big tunnelling project.STRABAG succeeded in goal-oriented expansion in the important Swiss exchange and the following companies were acquired amongst others:
Since 2013 all companies appear under the STRABAG brand. This change of name combines with the objective of healthy growth in Switzerland under the tradition-steeped "STRABAG" name.
- Murer AG, Erstfeld: founded in 1941, a prominent tunnel construction company specialising in mechanical tunnel boring.
- Züblin Schlittler Spaltenstein AG, Zurich: founded in 1915, a prominent building construction and civil engineering company, specialising in the construction of bridges.
- Eggstein AG, Lucerne: founded in 1919, a company specialising in bore piles and anchor drillings.
- Egolf Meyerhans AG, Weinfelden/Amriswil: founded in 1941, a road- and resurfacing company.
- StraBAG AG, Zurich: founded in 1928, a company specialising in road construction and resurfacing.
- Frey+Götschi AG, Witta Bau AG, Affoltern and Zurich: construction company.
- Brunner Erben AG
- Astrada AG
- Baunova AG
Output volume 2014: € 425 million
Tel. +41 44 874-2600
Fax +41 44 874-2999
Please find an overview of our locations in Switzerland here.
Published on website: 30.04.2014 – Last Update: 20.07.2015 11:54:20